The Project Manager is responsible for helping to define, plan, and guide many multiphase projects throughout the agency. A background in organizing projects or events, proficient written communication, as well as interpersonal and organizational skills are required. Agency experience preferred.
- Serve as a Project Manager primarily assigned to small and medium size projects, working under the guidance of a Department Lead.
- Effectively monitor progress against project plans and budgets, identifying risks, issues, and mitigation strategies.
- Create detailed schedules, project progress reports, and other deliverables essential to project execution and control.
- Coordinate development and delivery activities among various project participants and stakeholders.
- Daily interactions with the Creative, Account, and Production teams.
- Organize and run meetings with team members and stakeholders.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a project manager, ideally in marketing/advertising
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Flexible during times of change
- Able to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Skilled at encouraging and motivating
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Desire to learn and contribute
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.