Bolin Marketing is looking for a Media Planner to shape and execute effective advertising campaigns. Your job will be to identify and reach target audiences, as well as evaluate campaign success.
To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams. Knowledge of market research and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
Your goal will be to optimize media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals by identifying and understanding target audiences, determining the most effective media mix to display ads, and coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating media campaigns and strategies.
- Collect and analyze market data
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Determine the best media outlet mix for our campaigns
- Optimize ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, time spans and more
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs)
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
- Entering media insertion orders
- Work with media sales reps
- 2 to 4 years as a Media Planner; experience in digital media at an ad agency is preferred
- Broad knowledge of media channels
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI, MOAT, Nielsen IMS)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com