Bolin Marketing is seeking Full-Time and Freelance Senior Copywriter + Strategists with experience in both print, brand, and digital marketing. This individual will be a key contributor in Bolin’s creative department in developing creative strategy, concepts, and content creation.
The copywriter will work alongside the art director conceiving, developing and producing effective advertising for Bolin’s many clients.
- Works with client and internal team interpreting the project and creative briefs.
- Develops creative ideas and concepts in partnership with the art directors and designers
- Presents ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Researches the clients products and services as well as the target audience and the activities of competitors
- Writes clear, persuasive, original copy
- Updates and amends campaigns based upon feedback
- Assists agency in overseeing campaign to successful completion
- Monitors campaign effectiveness
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Excellent self-motivation, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Is a team player
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Creative, with ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Knowledge of the mechanics of writing
- Three to five years of advertising copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree and additional schooling in creative writing or conceptual advertising
About Bolin Marketing:
At Bolin, we believe in inspiring and empowering consumers in a connected world. We strive at every point to create deep consumer engagement that not only entertains and delights, but inspires people to action.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com